Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Classified Chat

Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Banned
Default "Lavender Albino" Leopard Gecko

Regarding this advert

If this is a lavender albino then congrats because from what im aware no one has these yet even searched google for lavender albino leopard gecko.

Would like to see more pictures of this gecko has im interested.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Banned

Also please note when he posted pics up on this page http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizar...ecko-pics.html he only said it was a albino not a lavender albino. In actual fact there is no mention of it being a lavender at all.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Premier Citizen
Send a message via MSN to rachy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Also please note when he posted pics up on this page http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizar...ecko-pics.html he only said it was a albino not a lavender albino. In actual fact there is no mention of it being a lavender at all.

Do you not have anything better to do than cause arguments?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Banned

Obviously just like you rachy. Im only warning people that this is not a lavender albino.

And HOW THE hell am i causing an arguement when im just clearly stating its not what the OP says.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Postaholic Member
Send a message via MSN to wohic

Quote:
Regarding this advert

If this is a lavender albino then congrats because from what im aware no one has these yet even searched google for lavender albino leopard gecko.

Would like to see more pictures of this gecko has im interested.
lavender belle albinos here.

Bright Albino - Leopard Geckos
Old 11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Banned

Prehaps so Wohic but isnt that a American site? and its an on going project if so how the hell has he managed to get one into the UK let alone selling it for only £50 correct me if im wrong but that would be the price of a standard albino.
Taken from the site wohic has said

Lavender Bell Albinos (Blue Bell project)
This project has some real potential. Several breeders have worked towards producing lavender/blue leopard geckos…and many are still at it. In my opinion, Bell Albinos display an unusual amount of lavender that can and often does remain nice and light blue until adulthood. We are selectively breeding for less and less yellow…and more and more lavender. So far, we have seen some good progress! Our goal is to eventually produce an all lavender Bell Albino or “high-blue” Bell Albino.

Photos taken from Bright Albino - Leopard Geckos
Old 11-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Postaholic Member
Send a message via MSN to wohic

a lavender albino, would simply be any albino showing lavender though, it would not actually have to be related to these, i am just pointing out that they do exsist as you seemed to think they did not.

It is actually possible that they are what he says they are you know.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Banned

Just because they have a tint of lavender on them ever since I posted up about the lavender blushes everyone seems to jump on the band waggon and say that there leos are lavender. But its putting yet again wrong name tags on the gecko just to help the sale. Its like me putting a jungle tangerine albino het DIABLO BLANCO up forsale.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:07 PM
RFUK Premium Membership

Quote:
Just because they have a tint of lavender on them ever since I posted up about the lavender blushes everyone seems to jump on the band waggon and say that there leos are lavender. But its putting yet again wrong name tags on the gecko just to help the sale. Its like me putting a jungle tangerine albino het DIABLO BLANCO up forsale.
Putting wrong labels on geckos now that sounds familiar.

Member 687
Old 11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Banned

Lol simple mistake to be honest but when someone says its something which it isnt and keeps on saying it then that isnt right is it lol.
Closed Thread