Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Phodopus Roborovskii) For Sale - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Domestic & Exotics Classifieds

Old 25-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Ultra Citizen
RFUKTrader: 13 / 100%
Send a message via AIM to Reptilover
Default Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Phodopus Roborovskii) For Sale

Due to recent over stock on breeding of my roborovski Dwarf hamsters i have been forced to sell to the public. i usally sell to markham Grange Small Pets but due to my very "Social " Breeding pair i have many more than they need.

So If Interested:

PM Me.

Other Details:

Next Lot will be ready to go in just under three week.
Every 4 Week Or so they will be up for sale.

£4 Each PICK UP ONLY details will be given in PM.

There are Five Avalable In 3 Week.

You must be 18 or with a adult over 21 to buy a hamster from me.

I Will Try to give you sex you want.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Ultra Citizen

ready to go on saturday
Old 01-01-2008, 06:56 AM
5 Star Member
RFUKTrader: 5 / 100%

where are you?
sorry just seen your pm

Last edited by basky; 01-01-2008 at 07:00 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Ultra Citizen

For everyone im based west yorkshire :p they will be ready 14th Janury
Old 02-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Ultra Citizen

Still some avaliable for booking on the 12th Janury!

2 On Hold

So 3 Still Up

All Sexed Now: All Male
(If You Pmd Me Saying You Want To Breed Them, You Can Wait A Month And There Will Be Somemore Babys Avaliable)

All Hamsters Can Be Sold Over 4 Weeks Old. We Garentee All Stock Is Healthy. We Supply Roborovski's To Markham Grange Animal And They Are Clearly Happy With Them.

Males Will Get On Just Fine, Make Sure You Use Either Mouse Cages, RUBS, Glass Tank To House These In As They Can Squeeze Through Normal Hamster Cages. You Can House In Those All Plastic Ones Although Not Much Air Circulation Will Proceed.

If Buying One: £4
If Buying Two: £7
If Buying Three: £10.50
If Buying Four: £14
If Buying Five: £17.50

Please Buy Two To Keep Company Unless You Going To Play With Them Fir At Least 3 Hours A Day. Good For Kids But Will Need To Establish Playing Room With No Where For Them To Run As They Can "RUN"

Extras:

Harry Hamster Food: 80P
Mixed Food: 70P
Tropical Food: £1.50
Choc Drops/Milk Choc Drops: £1 Each
Wheels (With No Gaps Nessercery): £4
Large SawDust: £4.50
WatterBottles: £3
Hamster Ball: £4
Large Bag Of Bedding: £5
Play Toy Items: Varied
Some Other Things (Just Ask)

ALL THESE ITEMS WILL BE BRAND NEW

What You Will Need:

Cage
Food Bowl
Food
Water Bottle
Water
Play Toy Items/Tubes
Hamster Wheel
SawDust/Sand (Never Used Sand So Dont Know What Its Like)
Bedding
Small Box To Put In Whilst Cleening Cage (Not Nessercery, Can Be Put In Hamster Play Ball)
Old 02-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Ultra Citizen

Still some avaliable for booking on the 12th Janury!

2 On Hold

So 3 Still Up

All Sexed Now: All Male
(If You Pmd Me Saying You Want To Breed Them, You Can Wait A Month And There Will Be Somemore Babys Avaliable)

All Hamsters Can Be Sold Over 4 Weeks Old. We Garentee All Stock Is Healthy. We Supply Roborovski's To Markham Grange Animal And They Are Clearly Happy With Them.

Males Will Get On Just Fine, Make Sure You Use Either Mouse Cages, RUBS, Glass Tank To House These In As They Can Squeeze Through Normal Hamster Cages. You Can House In Those All Plastic Ones Although Not Much Air Circulation Will Proceed.

If Buying One: £4
If Buying Two: £7
If Buying Three: £10.50
If Buying Four: £14
If Buying Five: £17.50

Please Buy Two To Keep Company Unless You Going To Play With Them Fir At Least 3 Hours A Day. Good For Kids But Will Need To Establish Playing Room With No Where For Them To Run As They Can "RUN"

Extras:

Harry Hamster Food: 80P
Mixed Food: 70P
Tropical Food: £1.50
Choc Drops/Milk Choc Drops: £1 Each
Wheels (With No Gaps Nessercery): £4
Large SawDust: £4.50
WatterBottles: £3
Hamster Ball: £4
Large Bag Of Bedding: £5
Play Toy Items: Varied
Some Other Things (Just Ask)

ALL THESE ITEMS WILL BE BRAND NEW

What You Will Need:

Cage
Food Bowl
Food
Water Bottle
Water
Play Toy Items/Tubes
Hamster Wheel
SawDust/Sand (Never Used Sand So Dont Know What Its Like)
Bedding
Small Box To Put In Whilst Cleening Cage (Not Nessercery, Can Be Put In Hamster Play Ball)

Im Based In West Yorkshire, Pontefract, South Elmsall
Tel: 07747393894
Or Email Me At Leeds4Life07@aol.com
Or Simply Pm Me

Old 02-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Ultra Citizen

Ok All Back Up For Sale Due To Time Wasters

Mr Lonley:

Ok So Theres One Of The Litter Who Is Extremely Smaller Than The Others! If Your Wanting A Pet You Can Give Love And Effection To Then Hes For You! Hes Slower Than The Rest And Much Easier To Handle, He In Perfect Health Just Some Sort Of Dwarfism. Just As Cute As The Others. Obveusly These Are Sometimes Known As The Runt Of The Litter But He's By Far The Nicest. Doesnt Bite Started Handling Him Yesterday And He Great To Handle. Will Need A Cage With Either Close Bars Or Small Bars.

Other Four:

The Other Four Are Also In Great Condition And Are Very Active Both Night And Day. There All Fed On Mixture Of Harry Hamster,Mixed and Tropical Food. All Like A Bit Of Chopped Up Apple. Extremely Adorable And I Think There All Males Could Be Wrong So If You Did Want To Breed You May Become Lucky .
Old 02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quick OverView Of How I Keep Them

What I Have:

I Have One Pair Of Breeding Roborovski Dwarf Hamster Who Lets Say Likes To Get Jiggy Every Month Or So. I Usally Recieve Babys Every 4 Weeks, With Average Of 5 Been Born. The Largest Iv Had Is Eight Hence Why There Arnt Many Roborovski Breeders Out There Because You Carnt Realy Make Money On Them. There Names Are Itchy And Scratchy From The Cartoon Series The Simpsons :p

Housing:

I Keep Mine In A 84l Realy Usefull Box As A Cage. I Find It Very Good Because It Keeps Them From Drafts, Other Pets And Most Importantly Stops Them Escaping. I Drilled Lots Of Holes In The Lid And Drilled Lots Of Holes In The Side But At The Top To Stop SawDust Falling Out! For The Bottle I Drilled Holes Down Side And Put A White Wire Around The Bottle And In The Holes To Keep In Place. The Substrate I Use Is SawDust Although I Have Been Thinking About Using Sand As This Is There Natural Substrate But Will Need Much More Maintainance. I Fill The SawDust About 7 Inches Up So They Can Dig, This Is Especialy Important When Breeding.

Food:

The Food I Use Is Very Good As It Contains Everything Hamsters Need To Thrive. I Buy Different Foods To Make Mixed Food Then Mix That With Harry Hamster Then Mix That With Tropical Hamster Food. The Food Is Very Nutrices Because It Contains Fruit Like Dried Apricot And Bannana In The Tropical Food. Dried Nuts/Seeds/ Dried Stuff In Mixed. Then Harry Hamster Contains All Vitemins And Minerals. Although All This Is Not Nessercery It Will Improve Your Hamsters Health. You Can Also Experiment With Other Foods And Mix Them And See If Your Hamsters Respond To Them!

Bedding:

For Bedding I Use Tea Bag Cuttings, This Is Great Because It Keeps The Box Smelling Like Fresh Tea! Some People Dont Use This Because If The Hamster Eats It They Will Choke. I Have Not Experianced This And Personally I Dont See How I Can Even Fit In Its Mouth!

Accesseries:

Lots Of Accesseries Such As Tubes,Wheel,Housed,Play Balls,Swing,Hamocks,Hides,Nibble Toys And Bridges, The List Is Endless. The More Toys You Give To Your Hamster The Better It Will Repsect You! I Sell All Of The Above, But Not All Stores Sell The Ones That Suite Roborovski's Due To There Size! The Things I Think Are Nessercery Are Hamster Wheel Small With No Gaps, Hamster Ball For Exercise Outside The Cage. Many People Have Play Boxes For Them To Play In, This Can Be A CardBoard Box To A Storage Box! (Read Play Box Parahgraph To Find Out More)

Play Box:

I Use A Play Box For My Hamsters But Not So Much For My Female As She Is Usally Pregnant! The Idea Of A Play Box Is So If You Drop The Hamster It Going To Land In The Box And Not Run Away. You Can Fill Your Box With A Deep Layer Of SawDust So It Doesnt Hurt Itself. I Fill Mine Up With Toys! When Holding The Roborovski Dont Hold It Too High If Its Still A Bit Jumpy As It Will Jump From Any Height! Playbox's Are Usally recommended To People With Children!

Breeding:

Before Breeding You Should Consider These Things:
  • Have You Got Enough Time For Them
  • Are You Willing To Take Your Pet To The Vet If It Becomes Sick
  • Do You Know Where Your Babys Are Going To Go
  • Have You Got The Space For Them
These Are The Things You Will Need:
  • Male Hamster
  • Female Hamster
  • All Plastic Cage Like RUBS So The Litter Carnt Make A Run For It Through The Bars.
  • An Extra Box For When The Litter Need To Be Seperated (Sometimes Two If Your Able To Sex Them To Prevent InBreeding)
  • Lots Of Food And Water
  • Lots Of Sawdust For The Babys To Be Put In
  • Lots Of bedding to Help The Mother Be Comfortable
  • And Lots Of Paitence
Realy When I Breed My Hamster I Didnt Have A Say In The Matter As I Was Supposed To Have Two Female Stupid Shop.
But I Was Going To Get Somemore And Breed Anyway So I Do Thank The Shop Aswell! Basically I woke Up One Moring When I Was Going To Change The Water Bottle And There Was About 3 Pink Bean Type Things Just There, I Quickly Did Some Research On The Internet And Wo Bam Here I Am Now With Over 17 Litters Experiances.

Before Breeding Roborovskis Make Sure There At Least 8 Month. There Usally Ready When 5 - 6 Month. When Noticing The Female Is Pregnant Provide Lots Of Food And Water And Lots Of Bedding. She Will Make A Nest Very Quicly And This Is Very amazing To Watch! Once She Has Given Birth, The Babys Will Suckle Of There Mum, Try Not To Disturb Them Whilst Early Statges And Only Go In When Changing Food And Water.
Males Stay In With Females All Way Through Pregnacy and Birth As He Will Help The Mum By Getting Bedding For Her. After About 21 Days They Should Be Fully Weaned. I Keep Them In For 4 Weeks. The Earliest Any Shop Will Buy Them Off You Is 4 Weeks And This Is The Legal Limit.

For More Infomation On Roborovski's

Tel:07747393894
Or Email At Leeds4life07@aol.com
Or Simply Pm Me
Old 03-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Ultra Citizen

Pictures
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Of The Five Babys

Mum And The Dwarf One

Dad

Scratch In Tube

Mum And Dad
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Gold Star Member
RFUKTrader: 6 / 100%

i want some but they have just decided to tell me the cage i ordered is out of stock and i probably wouldnt be able to get to you