Female Pastel Het G Stripe - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Genetics

Old 17-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Premier Citizen
Reviews: 12
Default Female Pastel Het G Stripe

I'm considering getting a Pastel Male het G Stripe and a male normal het clown, I'm fairly new to royal genetics and wondering what female to put with these and what the outcome will be?

Cheers in advance
yardy likes this.

Willing to give anyone the knowledge needed about reptiles, feel free to PM me!

Last edited by strongboW; 17-02-2017 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Put Female and meant male
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-05-2017, 11:57 AM
5 Star Member

Sorry. I don't get on her as often as I used to... I am fairly heavily into g-stripes and also doing some clown breedings this year for the first time. If you haven't already got your male then I would suggest that you consider getting a female instead and preferably a visual female g-stripe instead of a male. If you want to chat about g-stripe and clown genetics then feel free to send me a friend request on facebook, where I spend more time; the name is Kate Yardy. Let me know who you are if you send one though as I get lots that I ignore. Fed up with people friending then just asking me to like their pages.