Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Introductions

Old 19-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Regular
Default Hello from Reptiles Greece

Greetings everyone,

I am "watching" your forum for some years and I really admire the quality of your information. I consider "Reptiles Forums UK" as a classical site for someone to learn about reptiles etc and actually I have personally learn some things too.

My name is Sotiris and I am the *****istrator of the "Greek Version" Reptiles Forum, under the name of Reptiles Greece (Reptiles Greece Webpage - Reptiles On The Web) and currently I am a postgraduate student in Coventry.

It seems that I will live in UK for some years and I really need your advice concerning transfer issues.

First of all, I have a Quaker Parrot and I will bring it next year at the beginning of January. 90% I will bring my parrot with British Airways (they told me it is about 230£). However, I would like to know whether there is a cheap way to transfer the Quaker from London to Coventry.

The same issue is with my dobermann (I ll bring him at the beginning of March).

Finally, I would like your opinion about my reptiles. I would like to bring also my sanzinia madascariencis (I have the CITES papers) and some other reptiles, but as far as I am concern, it is very difficult to import reptiles in UK from another EU country, such as Greece?

I know that this is a reptiles forum (and maybe it is not the right section to post), but I feel you as my "family", as I feel my own forum as family, and generally every individual in the hobby. Moreover, I know that you guys may have parrots, dogs and have a very good idea about these things, as I am currently aware of such matters in Greece.

Thank you in advance,

The *****istrator of Reptiles Greece,

Sotiris
Old 21-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Regular

Is there anyone that can possibly answer any of my questions?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Regular

Any lad that coud possibly help me?

Tags
greece, import, parrot, snakes, transport