Reptile Forums banner

Show us your Enigma

4K views 57 replies 26 participants last post by  Phil75 
#1 ·
As the title says, please post a picture of your Enigma. While your at it, please click the link and enter it into the Enigma Study.

Here is one of ours. Leonidus, a Super Snow Enigma and yes, he is in the study.
Heres the link

http://www.freewebs.com/grinninggecko/enigmastudyphase2.htm
Please get clicking folks - we need your data.

See less See more
#2 ·
Freaky Mal lol you must have read my mind as just submitted some more data to your phase 1 and phase 2 for my little Mack Snow Tremper Albino Enigma and was just about to come and make her a post as had her out to weigh and took couple of photos of her.
Anyway her is the little one .... no name as yet as struggling to find one I like that suits her .... weighing in today at 50g and showing nice reduced patterning that I was mentioning to Sarah (Nuttybabez), who takes the credit for breeding this lovely little one............
anyway enough chat here she is

#3 ·
So here is mine i dont really have any good body shots bu here goes.

She is a mack snow bell albino enigma 100% het for ecplise.

So here is a couple of shots of her head/eye from my thread. She is registered in the study.

Oh and she is named mystique due to be enigma and the meaning of enigma

Reactions: connor 1213
#23 ·
#5 ·
Rhapsody- Nova-

Essie- sunglow enigma

Sheena - BEE

Sunny- mack enigma het tremper/eclipse

David Watts- black hole

That's all our current enigma guys, all are registered and link to study on our website. Mal needs more enigmas in the study and it takes less than a minute to enter the data. Everyone who owns an enigma click the link :2thumb:

#8 ·
Im trying to post this by phone and will curse if I thumb type it al out again only for it to be dumped. Stunning enigmas folks. Its such a shame these beautiful geckos are part of a morph that has such a heartbreaking problem. Please dont forget to the link. It might be interesting if people are willing to show the geckos TESS when posting their geckos picture. Click the link to find out more.

#9 ·
Hers my little hatchy Snow Bell Enigma first couple of days

Getting bigger....

My Snow Enigma het bell

Hatch day -

A few months back

Now

One of last years hatchlings..

Last but not least - Daddy to all of em ! Snow Enigma - Spice.

Reactions: olivine
#12 ·
Keep the pictures coming folks. Every Enigma already shown is stunning. Please dont forget the other reason for the thread. Please click the link and enter them in the enigma study. It will only take you a couple of minutes to submit your very valuable data.

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks Sarah. Youve been diligent and submitted good data since the study commenced. This thread is targetting members who dont visit the main part of the lizard section or those that have missed the study threads.

Come on folks. If you own an Enigma or have experienced the heartbreak of loosing one to ES please click the link. Lets try and do something contructive towards the enigma problem.
We have 78 enigmas entered into phase 2.Please help get it to 100.

#20 ·
Some stunning Enigmas folks. Please keep the pictures coming but please dont forget to click the link and enter them into the study. We have 84 geckos entered so far. It would be great if we could reach a hundred over the weekend.

#29 ·
Here is big chunky Persia - not the best pic of her, she`s actually a lot more beautiful/white than the pic shows - a great leo/Enigma, weighing in at 106g and a true, true gentle giant of a girl:

...and a Black Hole, not got a name at about 2 year old :blush: (I know, I`m terrible!) and in total contrast to Persia is a really slender - not skinny - more athletic in the more usual Enigma style (but very sexy) little fella!:

Hope ya like!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.