Reptile Forums banner

Aussie's back!

1K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  XtremeReptiles 
#1 ·
Some more updated pics of my boy!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks i really love his personality, it always make me laugh:lol2:. I was trying to sell half of my collection recently (due to me going through a ruff patch) and had offers for him especially but i now am fine and can keep all of them which i am really pleased about :2thumb:.

#7 ·
Yeah they are great lizards! When you next have space you should deffo get one!

Really happy for you dude. I know how much he means to ya. He's grown since you first got him. Looks so healthy.
Thanks dude, he just eats and eats and eats. He has never turned down a meal he such a great specimen. Yeah it means alot to keep them all, im even thinking about getting another ackie to join my other one as i know they do best when together. I would just like to say thank you mate you have been very helpful and supportive to me! : victory:

A pic that may jog your memory:

#6 ·
Really happy for you dude. I know how much he means to ya. He's grown since you first got him. Looks so healthy.

#8 ·
Haha yeah he's grown loads since that pic. Don't mention it, that's what this forum is supposed to be like. You know I would recommend more than a single ackie but if I were you I'd get two females for him.

#20 ·
Wow! I've loved your sigs with him as the pic.
He is bloody handsome! Bet your glad to keep him on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and technology

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.