RAFFLE: Half Day Keeper Experience at Edinburgh Zoo - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > RFUK Competitions

Old 23-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Ultra Citizen
Default RAFFLE: Half Day Keeper Experience at Edinburgh Zoo

In aid of the S.O.S (Save Our Sungazers) Campaign, Edinburgh Zoo have very kindly donated a Half Day Keeper Experience valued at £150.

I will be offering tickets at work and via FB anyone wishing to purchase a raffle ticket you can do so by making payment via PayPal directly into my account: frasergilchrist@aol.com (1 ticket = £1.00 - 5 tickets + 1 free ticket = £5.00 and so on) and I will allocate you your raffle numbers.

Please remember to put your name and email address in the comments section of PayPal so I can respond.

The winner will be drawn on the 10th December 2016 and posted out via recorded delivery in time for Christmas.
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2017: Sumatran Pythons - P. curtis, Royal Pythons - P. regius, Desert Iguanas - D. dorsalis & Day Geckos - P. standingi, P. quadriocellata, P. laticauda & P. klemmeri
Old 12-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Ultra Citizen

RAFFLE ENDED - thank you to everyone who entered.
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2017: Sumatran Pythons - P. curtis, Royal Pythons - P. regius, Desert Iguanas - D. dorsalis & Day Geckos - P. standingi, P. quadriocellata, P. laticauda & P. klemmeri