Reptile Forums banner

tortoise

Tags
tortoise
689 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jadeston 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I am looking for a bit of advice really with my new pet the tortoise i have done reading up on it online she well i think its a she is 3 was my nephews who has lots on snakes and a large tega and small geckos but he got tortoise for his daughter who never bothers so i said i will have.
she is in a tortoise table with her lights she needs.
Im checking on her soil at the min she has tropcal terrain the compact brick one mixed with sand ive been told to get organic compost and mix it with sand.
i am keeping her indoors but i have her on the floor at the min as she gets out so i dont want her hi up im getting her enclosure made higher soon .
all she seems to do is i wake her then she lazes under bulbs if im home i let her have a walk about . Is there any tips i can get from anyone .
She has been eating roman lettuce kale parsley a bit of cucumber grape tried with rose petal but did not like she is a horsefield tortoise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.