5.5 sunkissed ph amel anery £20

Bloodred stuff

3.0 goldust bloodred £150 each

2.0 hypo bloodred 66% ph anery and motley £40 each

2.1 bloodred 100% het lavender 66% ph hypo 50% ph amel stripe anery £35 each

1.0 bloodred 100% het hypo lavender £35

1.0 sulfur £60

1.0 Bloodred 100% het hypo, cinder £50

1.0 Hypo bloodred 100% het charcoal and lavender, 50% poss het amel, anery and stripe £45

Other stuff

1.0 amel 100% het hypo lavender bloodred caramel 50% poss het anery £50 each

1.0 amel 66%ph caramel kastanie £15 each

5.5 anery motley ph hypo lavender £25 each

2.0 lava 100% het amel anery £40 each

0.1 amel stripe 100% het hypo lavender £30

0.1 Normal stripe 100% het hypo, lavender and amel £25

0.1 Amel 100% het lavender, bloodred, caramel, hypo, and motley £50

**I havent SG tested any of the sunkissed stuff, although I have no reason to believe I do have it, at the same time I may do and it may not have come out yet.. so, for the sake of this I am selling only as pets **

All snakes are collection from Northampton. To hold snakes you will have to pay a deposit, as I';m affraid i've been messed about beyond belief this year and dont want it to carry on. If you want to pop round you can see most parents, I have since sold a number in an attempt to reduce my numbers for next year. I am happy to do deals on bulk.

See less See more
#2 ·
How much for the hypo Amel stripe? And the hypo Opel? Please and can the be delivered? Ba21

#3 ·
Hi , sorry havent been on for quite a while..
The list of available snakes is on the last post before this that I wrote. sorry to be misleading with the pictures, I hadnt moved some of the sold snakes from the pictures, only the available list. both those are gone now, I will update the list in the next day or so, and delivery is possible if there is anything you fancy after the update.

#4 ·
List updated :2thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.