#3 ·

#4 ·

#5 ·

#6 ·

#7 ·
see if i can get pics of the adult females tomoro
regards gaz

#9 ·
good god man get a grip of yourself!!! these dont even come from Asia for gods sake:Na_Na_Na_Na:

#21 ·
:lol2:

Definately get some pics of the adults up, i much prefer them fully grown.

As a side note, it's only these and sanzinnia that i have seen in the flesh that i like. The only other boa i like is C.cropanii but the chances of me ever seing one in the flesh let alone owning one are slim to sod all :lol2:

#10 ·
very nice gaz what the sorta price these go for havnt seen them about before

#11 ·
Im considering letting a pair of two year olds go at £600/pair
regards gaz

#16 ·
ah thats like half of what i was expecting you to say lol but still quite dear snake but then from what mason has sead tehy sound very much worth it :)

#17 ·
they are quite funky

#19 ·
do they have the aggression that most other arboreal boas have ?

sorry for the question jsut look a very interesting snake shame tehy out my price range lol :(

#20 ·
tried for a shot of the adults but they hiding in their pipes at moment
regards gaz

#22 ·
how about a heavily gravid corallus ruschenbergerii?

#24 ·
wood bits are tree and the other bits are something else:Na_Na_Na_Na:

#26 ·
oi!! i do C.cropanii at £3.76 with free delivery..................buy mine instead(they may look like corn snakes but i have paperwork saying other wise.........just wait for the ink to dry):lol2:

#27 ·
Very nice snakes. They look like they can handle themselves. Bird eaters have big teeth, am i right? Bet yours are angels though!!!

#28 ·
tree boas and tree pythons are rodent eater first and foremost in the wild,some of these are like puppies but some like to bite,cant blame them they are on a branch with nowhere to go,given the chance their excape reaction is like that of green iguanas in that they uncoil explosively and launch themselves off their perch
regards gaz
ps:they all have impressive gnashers:lol2:

#29 ·
Ooooh! alrighty then. Thanks for that, still like them heaps and who knows in the years to come- when i have more space and money (Ha! Ha!) may just be able to add one to my wish list. Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.