Reptile Forums banner

ANybody going to the Dome, Doncaster 6th Sept?

482 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  oakelm 
#1 ·
Hi there!
This will be my first trip to a show, I am very much looking forward to it!! :2thumb: I have found out that doors open to non-members of the IHS at 10:45. To avoid waiting ages in the que what time would you recommend I get there for?
If your going and selling corns, I would be very grateful if you could PM me a price list of what you have or send me website details etc!
I look forward to hearing from you! thanks!
:cheers:

#2 ·
Im going, I went last year and it was the first rep show I have been to, It was great, Last year I went by train so I didnt get there till about 11:30 - 12:00 and there was no que then lol, and this year im going by train again, But im realy looking forward to doing again, Im not really sure about the prices of corns at Donny but im sure some one will let you know.

Hope you have a great day at Donny and hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

#3 ·
Thanks, and am glad you enjoyed it, I really really can't wait! I don't really know what to expect to an extent. I mean other than the reptiles, will I find accessories/vivs and stuff? It's my birthday in Sept too so it's my birthday treat to myself!! :lolsign:

#4 ·
Yes mate...vivs, equipment, food (frozen and live). Everything you can think of for your reptiles really....including the reptiles :lolsign:

Get yer birthday money at the ready...you will end up coming home with at least 1 thing, maybe 2 or 3...round it up to an even 6 :lol2:

#5 ·
Queues are always there first thing no matter how early you get there but around 12noon the queue disappears but then so have some of the lovely snakes.

I will have a table but no corns this year just royals and a random adult female kenyan sand boa.

Its great fun but a bit toasty when all the people are in, be nice not to be in the scrum on the other side of the table for a change.:lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.