Albino - (Recessive)

Green - (Recessive)

Albino Green - (Double Recessive)

Labyrinth - (Recessive)

Albino Labyrinth - (Double Recessive)

Granite - (Recessive)

Albino Granite - (Double Recessive)

Green Granite - (Double Recessive)

Albino Green Granite - (Triple Recessive)

Green Labyrinth - (Double Recessive)

Albino Green Labyrinth - (Triple Recessive)

Granite Labyrinth - (Double Recessive)

Albino Granite Labyrinth - (Triple Recessive)

Bob Clark produced one but i havent got a picture...

Hypo/Platinum/Fire - (Co-Dominant)

Super Hypo/Blue Eyed Leucistic/Ivory - (Co-Dominant - homozygous form
)

Caramel/T+ Albino - (Recessive)

Hatchling..

Adult..

Butterscotch - (Recessive)

Daniel: victory:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Abser-Bloody fantastic Daniel :no1:
Thanks Ste :2thumb:

Im just waiting for the new Hypo combos to hatch then were looking at an extra 5 morphs to add & with Lee's (SideCarLee66) project we are looking at a extra 2 morphs to add aswell.

Noone has even started mixing the Caramel or Butterscotch morph with anything yet so theres an extra 10-20 morphs to add to the list in the next couple of years... i tell you what the future's looking good for Burms!

#16 ·
love that T+ and hypo, absolutely stunning! though i do like a good normal too x

#22 ·
if only that T+ kept its colouration til adulthood...the baby looks amazing!
i quite like all the burm morphs, though albinos are my least favourite...but seeing them next to their colourful counterparts, the aesthetics are quite nice.
cheers great thread!:no1:

#23 ·
Nice thread mate, not sure why they bother crossing labs into greens though, just makes a clean green... The T+ is incredible though, would love one of them :2thumb: Its weird how so much stuff is recessive with Burms and how much is co-dom with Retics :2thumb:

I would do a Retic morphs list but there are way too many :whistling2:

#24 ·
i did notice that with the extra clean green. but i guess you gotta try? and still a lovely animal.
i did however like the granite green!!!
i thought it was interesting how much was recessive as well!

#57 ·
iv just had a look at your site. i know its under contruction but should look good when your finnished:2thumb: didnt realise you had 1/2 dwarfs! :no1: how big is your collection right now?

#58 ·
Thanks bud
I dont have any Half Dwarfs yet but should have some Half Dwarf hets hatching out in 2011 which im really looking forward too :2thumb:
Not big at all after only selling my collection last year but i do have nearly all the key Morphs though im just missing the T+.. Hypo.. & Labyrinth to add then i will be getting into the triple & quad combos :notworthy:

#79 ·
Great idea Dan, really handy thread to refer back to! The next couple of years certainly will be the years of the burms- cant wait to see the market evolve!

Im going to start saving as id love to be involved in the Potential of creating of new morphs! The T+ are stunning!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.