Reptile Forums - View Single Post - A question for all you Leo keepers...
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazios View Post
Hey, guys.

Trying to come up with ways to let my Leos out of the viv for a wander/some exercise without them getting loose. I was thinking about maybe getting them a hamster ball, see how they take to it, but I'm not sure.

The point is that they can wander around the room in the ball without getting lost under the bed or behind cupboards; they love to come out, and to run, but as-is, they've only ever been on the bed, and they both like to try their luck in getting to the floor. I have no other pets, nothing that could chase the ball or knock it around.

What do you guys think - has anyone ever tried, or heard of anyone trying this? Do you think I should give it a go?
LOL, I wouldn't try that, If you spend a lot of time on your leo it will come out and sit with you. My female will sit out with me on my bed when I am watching the tv or cleaning the cages and will not try to run away.

If you have any questions on Leopard Geckos(Eublepharis Macularius), Veiled Chameleons
(Chamaeleo calyptratus), Or anything you think I could help you with feel free to message me.