Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Leopard Gecko Set Up
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstar33 View Post
Do you know how much that repashy is? I'm quite interested in that myself,
Depends on what weight you get. Lilly Exotics is the official reseller of Repashy goods in the UK. You can find them via their site or eBay.

I think the lowest is 4oz for 9.99. It's more expensive than other supplements out there but a quick search of it just in this forum will tell you why. Specially since supplements like Nutrobol are made using a 20 year old formula. And this is updated as and when it can be.

You will find it slightly cheaper on some UK sites, except Lilly exotics offer free delivery on it. So on the total it's better to go through them.

If you buy some, always keep it sealed and in the fridge to prolong its shelf life. I transfer mine to a sealed Tupperware.

If you have any concerns, doubts or worries about your animals health always consult a qualified veterinarian (with the necessary experience).

Nobody can properly diagnose an animal based on descriptions and photos. Especially when those animals, such as reptiles, have a small list of visible symptoms than can be found across a large range of problems.

Always see a vet. Don't let strangers on the internet make you do something you'll regret. They won't take responsibility.