There's a fair amount to get through but remember to look at multiple sources and ask questions as they won't always be correct!
- Size of the tank (minimum is 4x2x2ft)
- Temperatures (basking, hot and cool temperatures)
- Heat sources (importance of thermostats, digital thermometers and thermogradient)
- UVB lights (percentage, best brands, how long they are effective for, best placement, size)
- Supplements (what type, regime)
- Diet (best foods, ones to be avoided; both in veg and live foods as well as gut loading)
- Substrate (pros and cons)
Something else worth thinking about is nearest reptile vets, common illnesses and setting some money aside for when vets are needed.