Reptile Forums - View Single Post - UVB light for beardie dragon
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleighsuzanne View Post
I agree especially after the false information I was given its so worring there might be poor bd in the same situation because certain breeders wish to make a quick profit like you said easy to breed and easy to get money!
Like you said there are breeders in this site that are fab breeders and do everything right and when it comes to selling there babies making sure who there going to has correct viv s and lighting and asking about there viv regarding lighting and giving the people advice about how to feed and such before giving them away, thinking if it when I spoke to my breeder about the lighting and what bulb to get knowing the arcida is the best I said a reptiglo and she just said... "Yes" and that was that nothing else regarding anything lol so no wonder I was posting so many questions I had no idea at all as they never explained anything, so this is what I call a breeder that needs to rethink why she's breeding not just to make money .

Anyway back up my stupidly small my partner has gone over it all and yea he says he can do it but have 2 sheperate doors as we need to leave a support beam were the viv ends because it won't be sturdy I really hope this makes sense as I didn't get it for a little while :p but yes should work, I hope :p tommorow involved me and b&q x

Lol yeh that makes sense.. Where abouts are you in the UK? If your in the north west I can point you to a good reputable breeder (20yrs experince) and after you have chosen your beardie they spend a good 45mins with you going through the care of it and they also give you a care sheet and phone number to take away incase anything goes wrong or if you have any questions