Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Food advice
Thread: Food advice
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzhal View Post
That's fair enough but you haven't mentioned anything on it, either way they need splitting, far to many people join this and other websites I'm on and out right refuse to split up beardies even with 10+ people telling them it needs to be done and it gets tiring I apologise if I came across rude

Do you have any photos of your set up?

Agree with above beech chips are usually a bit nono for most lizards, most of a snake substrate upturned tiles were always my favourite for beardies
People may join the website and do what you have said, but no need to be rude when all i'm doing is asking for a bit of advice. I am trying to get as much information as possible to make sure they live a long and healthy life. I am just getting confused when a website I was told to visit to get advice on how to care for them states to have them together etc but I come on here and told they can't be together. I haven't ignored anything you have said but when you come over aggressive then why would anyone respond to that?

I will be getting something new, because the photos I put up in the photo section clearly shows that this vivarium is not suitable at all. With the beech wood chips, again that particualr website at Northampton Reptile centre state that's what they would advise is used.