Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Bosc Monitor Feeds
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:32 PM
5 Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasse12 View Post
Is it? You pay 1 each for chicks then? You're being ripped off, big time! A bag of 50 should cost no more than around a fiver, depending on where you get them. Three quid for three chicks?! That's why your bill is so high.
no but i buy six chicks a time thats 3 at 50p each, and to be honest even if it was a quid a chick that hardly makes any difference to the cost it would be what an extra 12 quid a month for chicks, hardly puts the bill up much, the rest of it is what costs as any bosc keeper will tell you, if i just kept leos etc then yes it would cost alot less, but i dont and wouldnt to be honest with you,not that theres anything wrong with that type of lizard just dont interest me.
also my bosc isnt the only rep i have that enjoys the occasional chick that why i buy 6 a week. And if i do overpay alittle on the chicks then it still dont matter much to the cost per month, as its not their cost that makes it so much.

RIP little pedro.

3 boas - 1.1.0 , 1.1 fire skinks, 2 iggys, 3 boscs 1.2.0,
3 kings - 1.2.0, one female nile, 4 leopard geckos 1.3.0, 5 fish
4 rabbits 4 rats, 6 cats. 11 ferrets, 1 alaskan shepherd, 3 carpet pythons 2.1., 0.0.1 brb , one water dragon 1.0.0, 4 royal pythons 1.1.0, four corn snakes 2.2.0. 2 leos, 1 fire skink,

Last edited by mitsi; 10-03-2013 at 07:37 PM..