Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Do we have a Random Dog Chat thread?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Sarah x View Post
It was a rough collie, but beside the point.

The officer has just been, my fella is at work but he said he'd file it off and just pull the dogs away and keep walking next time (easier said than done though with 3 fighting dogs)...

He said they are taking the dog to the vet today but personally he thinks it will be fine (dunno what happens next if it isn't though)...

According to the other family my fella kicked the living daylights out of the dog (wtf?) and proceeded to throw abuse at the family particularly the son who just so happened to be ginger and so was called everything under the sun that is offensive and that the family are bricking it thinking my fella is going to go down and deck him (what are these people on!?!?!?!)

But he said at the same time, he is aware i, nor anyone else we know saw what happened, so it's their word against ours, and with nothing else to go by, we are just getting a warning....

Friggin' neighbours, this is why i want to live in the middle of nowhere
I've done it myself some ones staffs attacked my Rottweiler had him locked by the legs and my dog was bleeding I screamed at the owner as I couldent see my dog lasting much longer without snapping he just laughed and said a Rottweiler taken Down by a staffie haha which I then replied not for much longer as my dog was growling snarling so I kicked the staffie to get it of bear in mind my mate was recording this the the owner threatened to kick my head in he tried.
But my dog is really defensive over family dog didn't hurt him just jumped up on him a brought him to the ground.
He phoned the police saying my dog attacked him and I threatened to kill him
Ill take it as he didn't notice my mate was recording

My dog was fine a few teeth holes but nothing to bad and I think they took the staffie of the owner plus he had to pay the vet bills
  • 1.0.0 normal Burmese python
  • 0.1.0 Pastel kubsch boa
  • 0.1.0 Normal boa
  • 0.0.1 normal corn snake
  • 1.0.0 green iguana
  • 0.1.0 red iguana
  • 1.0.0 Hermann tortoise
  • 1.2.9 leopard geckos hypo,super hypo,blizzard,talbino,normal
  • 1.0.0 Bearded Dragon
  • 0.0.1 amel corn snake
  • 0.0.1 Berber skink
  • 0.0.1 desert iguans