Reptile Forums banner

Hello

545 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Bombjack 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Phil. My good friend and member T-Baby recommended this forum. I have been a keeper, buyer, seller and breeder if Tarantulas for over 30 years. My current collection is approx 500. I have been a prominent member on the Tarantula Forum (user name Phil) for many a year now and T-Baby suggested I join this community too. So here I am!
Hello everyone, looking forward to being a member here. 😊

#4 ·
Hiya, thanknyou for the welcome.

currently have A genic, C versicolour, GBB and another round of nicuraguan albopolisum and B hamorii on the go. Awaiting males to mature for B boehmei, B emelia and looking for MM on M balfouri for 2 females I have.
Is there anywhere on here you recommend when posting looking for MMs as I am new to this forum and still finding my way round it....LOL

#7 ·
I think a lot of T Keepers do. It's pretty much the same really, they are both creatures you mainly look at and admire rather than take for walks. Although I do miss my dog a hell of a lot. She died of cancer several years ago and can't bring myself to have another dog...even now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.