Mbk brumation breeding
Hi all, does anyone have any info regarding brumation for kingsnakes? currently have temp range from 24C to 30C at basking spot.
Lets see if i have this right, feed them well until november then give two weeks no feed to make sure everythings fully digested. turn everything off until february? lights off for a full 3 months and let temps drop to like 20C? then bring back up in Feb and offer smaller meals to get em going again. wait for the sheds and then pair?
should i pair in a large rub (similar like a tarantula or mantis pairing), or let them cohab?