Reptile Forums banner

What special offers would YOU like?

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  kaimarion 
#1 ·
Hi all.

We are currently adding more product images and descriptions onto our website at Home - Reptile Equipment, Reptile Supplies, Livefood - Reptile Retail - This is a long task but one that we are actively working on!

We are going to offer many more special offers for our customers, but instead of simply adding them, we would really like to get a little feedback first.

We would love to know if there are any special offers that YOU would like to see. We will change our offers around each month, so if YOU know you need some items this month, let us know and we will see if we can create a special offer on them!

We would also love to hear any other feedback on our website. We have had many nice comments regarding our service (thank you!), but we would also love your feedback on the website design, features etc.

We are striving to be as good for the community as possible!

Please could you send any suggestions, requests and feedback to sales@reptileretail.co.uk

No suggestions will be ignored as we value your feedback.

Many Thanks.

Gary & The Reptile Retail Team.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi, I also run my own retail website, although in a completely different sector, and I have just had look at your site as I am after a few things for my baby leo arriving on sat but I have noticed that some of you product listings could do with a bit more info on them, so that we know we are buying the right thing.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Regards
T

#3 ·
I couldnt agree more!!

This is what we are doing at the moment, Im sure you can understand its a LONG job!!

Rest assured everything is being worked on to make sure that all the information you could want will be on there :)

Many Thanks

Gary

#4 ·
:lol2: ..I totally understand what a long and drawn out job it can be..

You may be able to help me actually
I am looking for some calcium and vits for my baby leo..and suggestions?

Thank you

#12 ·
If you need that, or anyone else needs similar, ALWAYS contact us and we will do you a good deal.

We are currently looking at our pricing and trying to negotiate better pricing to be as competitive as possible.

Is there anything else that we should know? Anything? :p

Gary

#13 ·
hi mate
could you do a 45x45x60 exo-terra for £50 & free delivery plz:2thumb:

graeme

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.