Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Bearded Dragon keepers in mid Bedfordshire?
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Default Bearded Dragon keepers in mid Bedfordshire?

Hi, again!

I am very keen to acquire a bearded dragon, and have been doing my research for a while now. I realise that this is not the sort of animal you buy, take home and crack open a box of biscuits and get him comfy on the sofa!!

I have done the trawling through the internet, going around my local pet shops and probably annoying them coz I talk to much and don't buy anything (yet)

I feel that my next logical step would be to see a BD and it's set up in a home. I've seen them in pet shops, but that's not quite the same. Most pet shops only have babies and the most basic of set up!

What I'm asking is if there are any beardie keepers in the mid beds area who would be willing to let me into there home so I can have a look see and maybe pick their brains at the same time!

I realise that in this day and age, I'm probably asking alot, asking someone to let a complete stranger into their home. I assure you however that I am completely genuine, I know it's just words, but honest words.

I am a 31 yr old, 5'1" female - hardly a threat lol... I would be eternally grateful