Reptile Forums banner

Doncaster show .. what did ya think ??

3K views 48 replies 38 participants last post by  jav07 
#1 ·
I went to the Doncaster show and loved it, at times it was a bit difficult to get to the tables but in the end after some polite nudges we got there.
Well i wore my bat tshirt but no one approached me from this rep forum !
I didnt buy as im short on cash but i could have spent thousands if i had it.
Did anyone grab a bargain ?
Bats

#35 ·
too many morons just standing in the middle of aisles having conversations!!! I spent about 1/2 hour in the show. then a couple of hours in the pool. Only went up to drop two snakes off, pick one up and say "Hi" to a couple of people.

Far too many corns and bloody Leos!!! last September's show had a better selection of stock, looking forward to this Sept

#41 ·
September will always be better, Junes a bit early in the year and most people dont have a huge amount of hatchlings ready just yet. There are also more adults for sale at the end of the year when people have used them for breeding and then wish to sell excess adults on.

Wasn't too bad for a June show though!

#42 ·
we went the intension of 'just having a look around' but ended up coming home with a mexican red knee and 4 mourning geckos (the wife thought they were cute) and loads of equipment in all honesty tho could have come home with so much more lol.

#44 ·
me and the misses went home with a 5ft male boa for £50:) so my female isnt lonely :) and came home and got a male and female royal python and a 4ft viv for £70 not a bad bargin :) cant wait for the next show :)

#46 ·
Me too, its in Doncaster but thats all I know.

Would appreciate a date and time cos would love to go as its local and maybe get my beardie for a 40th birthday pressie (only a coupla weeks early lol):devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.