Reptile Forums - View Single Post - Doncaster show .. what did ya think ??
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Super Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamperz View Post
Dont everyone bite my head off but I think it could have been better. Dont get me wrong, it was great to see such huge amounts of reps but i thought it was less of a show and more of a car boot for reps.

I was hoping too see more fully grown adult specimins. The vast majority were babies to sell but if you dont know your reps you might not know how big things are gonna get.
Cant help thinking so many people would have come away with a cute baby and not realising how to look after them or appreciate how big they will get.

Still, very much in awe of the amount of reps. I think im just a bit bitter as im so skint and couldnt get anything.

:o)
I understand what Shamperz means - maybe 'show' is the wrong term for the Donny event. For me, I was happy with the 'Car Boot for Reptiles' format, as I went with a shopping list. As I've said elsewhere though, the list ended up as a screwed up ball in my pocket once I saw what was there and the little guy in my head was saying 'go on, it's only money.'

Anyway, I fell in love with Beardies at the 'Where Dragons Dwell' stand. So I bought one. Regrets? Nah, it's only money ain't it.
1.0.0 Yemen Chamelion : Bruno
0.1.0 Shrieking Cockatiel : Chip