Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

off topic +18

4K views 76 replies 9 participants last post by  byron1987 
#1 ·
how do i get on the off topic +18 section?

#4 ·
how bout 30 posts memeber for 4-5months and fill in a form???????

#9 ·
let me into the 18+ then play fair lol (boooooooooooooooobies) lol

#11 ·
i know but maybe if i ask n aks n ask a mod may feel sorry for me lol

#13 ·
wel im talkin to peeps all the time on here at the mo so i suppose soon ill hit 10 as all other criteria met :)

#15 ·
mate do u neva read threds the 3rd 1 i have seen today with u asking stUIped questions READ THE THREAD !!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

also ther is a stick 4 over 18 member have a look in of topic i think

#17 ·
can u read i said its the 3rd i seen not the 3rd you have wrote today so y dont u read propperly then i will shut up you nooooooooob

#19 ·
u dont make sense mate u think your a MOD dont u telling people to spell propperly and put pics up why dont u just keep your thoughts to your self

Rules & Considerations

Please do not make posts that are not regarding the sale, stuff like "I would buy that, but I dont have any money" and "if only you were nearer". Please also do not disrupt sales with unwanted or negative opinions with stuff like "thats nice, but it seems a bit expensive to me" and "I thought I saw one cheaper over there". Posts like this may be removed.

prehaps u should stick to them you nobbbbbbbbbbbbb

#21 ·
RNelson

Forum Citizen

RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%

Typing properly would help too.
RNelson

Forum Citizen

RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%

Pics would help sale mate
RNelson

Forum Citizen

I want to join it but how....?

ther u go 3 stuiped questions !!!!!!

#22 ·
this thred so funny if i was him id think about what im wrighting and were im wrighting it !!!!!!! be clever mate ...... let ya dad take them in set it up wait in the car/have a look around go in a hour or so later if u dad is running the stall then u meet the "legal requiament" that is set .... who is to say u carnt have your son with you who just happens to know about reptiles he is running the stall not you he set it up not you u just came to meet him and your they to "spend some time with ya dad " who are they to say u are ther to sell !!!!! to many people think they know what they are talking about its up to them to prove you are selling not u to prove u ant if they dont allow ya dad to have a table just cos u are ther go higher and if that dont work go higher and whn that dont work your b 16 heheh "joking" lol just dont right no more on here u just droping ya selfin it even more just think about what u are putting up on here..... make a new account and use that be smart mate add me if u want
Well helpful you mate

#40 ·
I actually came in here for help and ninja warrior tryed starting, but I just finished it.

He's probably a 22 year old, no job, on dole, living with mum and dad getting stoned everynight thinks he can live off 50 quid a week and spends most of it on "weed" and him and his mates chill on park drinking white lightning on weekends looking for girls who are like 15 or something because no normal girl would go near such a muppet :)

#39 ·
Maybe stop arguing? Just answer the question and move on or ignore it all together... :devil:

#44 ·
maybe stop arguing? Just answer the question and move on or ignore it all together... :devil:

and the question was awnsered in the 2nd post if u read this all started from me telling him to read threds !!1

#48 ·
:flrt::flrt: BACK AT YA .....AND JUST SO U KNOW I HAVE A GF OF 3 YEARS NOW WE RENT MY DADS HOUSE I AM A LANDSCAPE GARDERNER AND MY GF WORKS IN THE JOBCENTER HELPING JOBLESS BUMPS AND WE HAVE A 10MONTH OLD BABIE SO THINK U GOT ME WRONG MATE !!!!

#55 ·
come on lads you have both made your points, walk away gracefully were all adults! lifes too short to argue over such things ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.