Reptile Forums banner

Emerald Tree Boa and Green Tree Python with set-up's for sale (portsmouth)

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Griffster 
#1 ·
I posted this a few days ago but have had so many questions that ive decided to re-list the whole thing with some better information!

- Reason for sale -

I am coming up to alot of professional examinations in the summer and will not have time for these guys they are stunning and much loved!

- ETB - CB08 (female)

Price £500
With set-up £700
With GTP £900
With everything £1200

Feeding - Very well one fuzzies and very small/small mice every 10-12 days

Shedding - Very well, fast and easily, every 4-5weeks

Condition - I have kept alot of ETB's and can assure you she has been kept well and is honestly a good feeder with no respitory problems ect. She shed's very well and is starting to turn green as we speek

Set-up - Was all new when i bought her last year and is the same as i have always used for ETB's, its an exo-terra (24x18x24) with a solid wood top (varnished black) a reptile radiator on a dimming thermostat and an 18" UV tube on a new waterproof arcadia starter, this set-up maintains 80%+ humidity with 2 daily sprays Set-up will also imclude all the decor. I would prefer her to go with set-up because she is well settled!

- GTP (Sorong) - CB07 (believed to be male)

Price £475
With set-up £500
With ETB £900
With everything £1200

Feeding - Had been funny on the food however, 2 days ago took a large mouse as if he was starver! and has now been back to hunting every night!

Shedding - Slowed over the winter but sheds very well useually at about 5 week intervals

Condition - Great snake, looks on the skinny side at the moment, but will be putting on alot of weight this year! Stunning colour and very nice blue dorsal markings!

Set- up - For the extra £25, you get the RUB shown in photo, the perches and the 150w cermic and the holder (worth £40), all you need to do is add a thermostat!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.