Reptile Forums - View Single Post - A question for all you Leo keepers...
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazios View Post
Hey guys. Been keeping an eye on the leos today and have noticed that neither of them has moved out from the warm hide all day. As far as I can tell, they both spent most of the night in there as well, despite it being 90F on the warm side of the viv -- surely they need to cool down at some point?

I'm probably worrying about pointless and insignificant things now - colour me paranoid, much? - but nevertheless: they've been home for less than three days, and already one of them seems to be unwell, either through stress or a pre-existing illness I wasn't informed of.

What does all this say about my ability to keep reptiles, eh?

*sigh*
Don't put your self down at all i admire what you have done to be honest when i first got 2 corn snake's last year or the year before i hardly did any research and just shoved them in a exo terra far to big and just shoved a heatmatt underneath with no stat at all but i know what i did was wrong and got it all sorted with in 6month's but i still hardly did any research at first but a year later i got myself another corn and got everything right so far and she is still with me a year and 1 month 2 day's later anyway back to the subject at least you have seperated them unlike most people who would just leave them in the same tank together no point putting yourself down and just keep on doing.