Originally Posted by mstypical
Simple answer, there's no harm in trying! As long as they look appropriately sized in proportion to your Leos, of course
My greatest concern is that they might be toxic or poisonus to the Leos as adult beetles, and also that they might bite. I'm being overly-cautious and probably a bit silly, I'm sure, but it doesn't hurt to be too careful.
Anyone have any experience with this life-stage of the mealworm? How long do the beetles live as adults? Has anyone tried this before?
Forewarned, as they say, is forearmed, and knowing is half the battle.