Reptile Forums - View Single Post - A question for all you Leo keepers...
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazios View Post
I'm not so concerned about my Leos fighting anymore, as they seem to be getting along very well; they are very willing to share the same hide, eat and drink at the same time, and I've even seen them chilling in the moist box together. One would think that any signs of animosity would be visible by now, and there doesn't seem to be any.

On that note, though, if could you please drop me a line once you've completed your divider, so I have some form of installation reference should I ever need to do the same in future, I'd be very greatful.

On the matter the unknown insects, I decided to take no chances of possible paracite infestation, and I promptly threw away the box in-question, including the remaining stock of mealworms therein, before going out and buying new ones, as well as fresh crickets and locusts. I did, however, keep the pupae and beetles that I already have, as I seperated the pupae once I noticed they were changing. Not sure what I'm gonna do with 'em yet, but I'll figure something out.

Also, just like to say I'm glad to run into another Leo newbie. ^_^
Yeah I'll drop you a pm with how me and my dad have gone around dividing it. Getting rid of them sounds like the best option, I never had problem with mine so I dunno what them lil' things were. But I'd of got rid of them just to stay on the safe side!