Reptile Forums

Reptile Forums (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/)
-   Arcadia (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/arcadia/)
-   -   Brand new EarthPro 'Gold' Range (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/arcadia/1142898-brand-new-earthpro-gold-range.html)

Arcadiajohn 12-10-2016 02:16 PM

Brand new EarthPro 'Gold' Range
 
Hi all,

I am delighted to announce that we are this week launching 4 brand new 'EarthPro' products and within this launch we introduce the 'Gold' range.

'Gold' represents the very finest of what can be achieved in natural feeding for captive exotics, using hard to find, natural, wild-like ingredients. This is the culmination of over a years R&D from myself and is something that I am very proud of.

The first 3 lines have been released this week with my most exciting line being released on Friday 14th oct 2016.

EarthPro-CalciumPro-Mg is supercharged with Magnesium for optimum bone, blood and nerve health, no other plain Calcium powder can compare.

EarthPro-ReptiGold is a ‘Shot’ of Supercharged, all natural nutrition which can be mixed in with whole diets or offered as a treat.

EarthPro-TurtleGold contains a wealth of ingredients to help cater for your Turtles nutritional needs. Snails, Earthworms, Daphnia, Bloodworm, Shrimp, Plants, Minerals and Vitamins and a Probiotic.

More details are available on our wall and I am happy to answer questions below

John,

Arcadiajohn 14-10-2016 04:51 PM

Here is a link to a short Promo video for EarthPro-CalciumPro-Mg

https://youtu.be/WEZe2jtqGEc

john

Gaz1974 16-10-2016 10:38 PM

Thanks for the update John.

I'm already using Earth Pro. My Skink is thriving on it.

Arcadiajohn 24-10-2016 11:06 AM

that's great to hear,

This may interest you then :-) https://youtu.be/87THPjtf31w

John,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaz1974 (Post 12580169)
Thanks for the update John.

I'm already using Earth Pro. My Skink is thriving on it.


Shellsfeathers&fur 24-10-2016 11:42 AM

EarthPro-TurtleGold

What is the largest pack size available, please John? We buy 2.5kg tubs of Reptomin at a time.

Arcadiajohn 24-10-2016 01:03 PM

hi, The first point to make here is that the food is jam packed solid with natural foods and not just base fillers.

As such you will need to offer MUCH less to provide the correct nutrition

this really is a new way of looking at full spectrum and natural feeding. Think of it like those very expensive, whole, raw meat dried dog foods. Quarter of a cup a day of this does a better job than 3 cups of the old style wheat based products.

SO, 300g is the standard large pouch, but I can do bigger sizes on request as it is a UK made product, right up to 15kg

write into me at work with your exact requirement and we will see what can be done

thanks for your support!

John

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen P (Post 12589626)
EarthPro-TurtleGold

What is the largest pack size available, please John? We buy 2.5kg tubs of Reptomin at a time.


Shellsfeathers&fur 24-10-2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcadiajohn (Post 12589674)
hi, The first point to make here is that the food is jam packed solid with natural foods and not just base fillers.

As such you will need to offer MUCH less to provide the correct nutrition

this really is a new way of looking at full spectrum and natural feeding. Think of it like those very expensive, whole, raw meat dried dog foods. Quarter of a cup a day of this does a better job than 3 cups of the old style wheat based products.

SO, 300g is the standard large pouch, but I can do bigger sizes on request as it is a UK made product, right up to 15kg

write into me at work with your exact requirement and we will see what can be done

thanks for your support!

John

Thank you. I'll give it some thought, and will be in touch.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)