NE England Blue and Gold Macaw - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Avian Classifieds

Old 03-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Egg
For Sale  

Price £600 (or best offer)
Location NE31 1DR, NE England
Shipping Buyer pickup
Payment Options Cash

Default Blue and Gold Macaw

I have a Blue and Gold Macaw named Monty he is stupidly tame he loves to sit with you and be fussed over. He talks a lot and is very noisey if ignored. He loves children and good with other animals ie dogs. Will only let go to experienced handlers, he has bald batches on chest from plucking as I had to buy him off a guy who had no idea how to keep him and was stressed and left alone so he plucked and he was in really bad condition with overgrown beak ext. He is very happy now and just likes the attention this is why I have to sell him as I'm changing jobs and will be out all day and it's not fair on him so need someone with plenty of time to take good care of him please!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Blue and Gold Macaw-imag0045.jpg  

Blue and Gold Macaw-imag0044.jpg  

Blue and Gold Macaw-imag0043.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Egg

Hi wondering how much your looking for I've had one in the past for 3 years well it's was a friens but I gave him a home for 3 years so have the experience thanks
Old 17-10-2019, 07:39 PM

Advert is from three years ago, and OP has not returned to the site since then.
Closed Thread

Tags
bird , macaw , pattot