Senegal parrot. - Page 10 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Avian

Old 15-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishForLife2001 View Post
Cool. I have the d3300, I'm jealous of those extra focus points especially! There are a few decent resources I have found, I will link them. They may be useful for getting to grips with manual if this is something you want to do.

Photography Craft: The Exposure Triangle, An Overview – Wordsmith Studio

Nikon | Imaging Products | DSLR Camera Basics | Exposure

There are some good videos on DRTV on YouTube as well.

Also try some reverse lens macro on your inverts, it is easy but good fun without the cost of macro lenses.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Cheers. I've subscribed to a channel on youtube that seems great for a beginner like me. Explains things really simply too.

I've bought a macro lens seeing as that is what I'll be using all the time. I just need to learn how to use it and the camera to show it all off.
FishForLife2001 likes this.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Grady: That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Postaholic Member

Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Postaholic Member

Has loads of toys that get changed frequently. Picks an empty coffee box.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Postaholic Member

Making me laugh.

https://youtu.be/-vQmnkUsf0g

Old 18-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Ultra Citizen

Been meaning to post on your thread for a while. She is beautiful & very entertaining... makes me smile too watching your vids of her performing.

Senegal's are my favourite species of parrot. I thought about getting one myself a while back, but wouldn't have the time to commit as I work full time mon-fri & was worried they wouldn't cope alone.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johne.ev View Post
Been meaning to post on your thread for a while. She is beautiful & very entertaining... makes me smile too watching your vids of her performing.

Senegal's are my favourite species of parrot. I thought about getting one myself a while back, but wouldn't have the time to commit as I work full time mon-fri & was worried they wouldn't cope alone.
I'm worried about her when I get back to work. I keep telling myself to start leaving her in her cage for a few hours but then it seems wrong to have her locked up when I'm in.

I'll have to start having a good think about it.

Old 28-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Postaholic Member

Tried Pan with a couple of new foods today. Spinach and curly kale. She doesn't seem too keen on the spinach yet but the kale is getting some attention.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Postaholic Member

A video of Pan.

https://youtu.be/asC3Wwaoncw

Old 14-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Postaholic Member

Bought Pan another perch.

Old 29-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Postaholic Member

https://youtu.be/mp0JOVqmiUs