Leopard Gecko Morph Breeding Ideas - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Breeding

Old 12-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Egg
Default Leopard Gecko Morph Breeding Ideas

Okay so I have been keeping Leopard Geckos for a while now and was thinking of breeding a couple of my females. My Question is, what morph of leo should I breed to my females, one of my females is tremper albino and one is a normal. I want to get the most variation of colour in the offspring as possible so want to try and find a male with some interesting genetics. I was thinking either a Mack Snow Tremper Albino or a Mack Snow Het Tremper Albino. That way when breeding to both my geckos I get a mix of Normals, Mack Snows and Albinos. Any other suggestions of interesting (and commonly available) morphs are welcome.

I also don't have much idea as to where i'm gonna get this male gecko from so if anyone knows anywhere that sells such geckos in the Cambridge area, let me know.

Thought I might also add, Please don't give me the whole lecture about breeding being a big commitment, the costs...................... I have done my research and feel I am ready and can handle it Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
breeding , gecko , leopard gecko , leopard gecko breeding , morphs