[ask] breeding outcome from GC platinum retic - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Breeding

Old 17-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Egg
Default [ask] breeding outcome from GC platinum retic

hello everyone. im a new member here.

for some times, i read forums but never post anything or even joined. but now i decided to join since i got a question.

i have a female reticulated python, the seller said that her morph is platinum sunfire golden child het albino purple. here is her picture:

im looking a male for breeding her in the next 2 years. and another seller gave me 2 option. that is:

platinum super tiger

sunfire albino golden child super tiger

i have some snake as pet for some years, but this is my 1st time i want to try breeding.

for the best outcome of hatchlings, which male should i choose? i am really blind to genetic and morph names, but i want to get some good hatchlings from my snakes.

thank you for answering my question. and please forgive me for my bad english.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement