How long is the breeding season - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Breeding

Old 19-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Super Citizen
Default How long is the breeding season

Hi all

Just wandering how long the corn snake breeding season is. I've got 2 corns on order (caramel & butter) but as yet no eggs from the caramel lines. Need to know if I should start looking for other breeders.

Thanks
liz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Posting Deity
Send a message via Skype™ to Ssthisto

If there's no eggs and no gravid females, I'd start looking at other breeders, or ask your existing breeder whether they're expecting eggs soon.

It's not TOO late yet (some breeders do breed late on, and it can take quite a while from the actual breeding to eggs being laid) but it's probably worth keeping your options open too.

"My bum has been a bum for a very long time, but that does n't mean I have to listen to what it says."
- Terry Pratchett, Fifth Elephant

Member 1603
Old 28-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by usoowsin9 View Post
Debt Repair eBooks Learn How to Banish the debt. Build the wealth with our ebooks. Transforming Debt into Wealth with our eBooks Wait! Don't make another payment until you read our ebooks! Hills Gold |ransforming Debt into Wealth|debt|get out of debt
F*ck off you tw*t..........You're posts are being reported!
'When you donít have many friends and you donít have a social life youíre kind of left looking at things, not doing things. Thereís a weird freedom in not having people treat you like youíre part of society or where you have to fulfill social relationships'

~ Tim Burton.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Premier Citizen

Ignore my last post, some pilook was posting about satalite dishes & eLoans.............He/she has been banned
'When you donít have many friends and you donít have a social life youíre kind of left looking at things, not doing things. Thereís a weird freedom in not having people treat you like youíre part of society or where you have to fulfill social relationships'

~ Tim Burton.