boa breeding.. again lol - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Breeding

Old 28-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Banned
Cool boa breeding.. again lol

hey iv posted a few threads on how to breed boas.. but iv not had much look, just links to pages iv not really found to useful, so i thought about asking in a more specific way lol, so if anyone can help id be super grateful
  • what are the best ages/size/weights for breeding? please consider that i have dwarfs lol
  • what do i need to do to start off the breeding process? IE; raise temps/seperate and re-introduce
  • signs of courting/breeding
  • signs of pregnancy if suspected
  • what to do with young when first born (do they need to be cleaned? seperated? when and what for first feed?)
so yeah i think thats about it lol, please feel free to give me links to detailed pages, but bare in mind im a little simple

thanks guys! x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off