C.R.E.A.K.S Disappointed. - Page 5 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Reptile Shows & Breeder Meetings > CREAKS Shows

Old 03-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Super Citizen

we should round up all those that were disappointed and make them-

organised a reptile show

make sure they don't over sell tables to people selling the same type of reptile

and most importantly make sure there are a mixture of all species you never really see at shows

they would then see how they can never tell or guaranty what the mix of species will be and hopefully they would realize what a big slap in the face it was when people say it was a disappointing show due to reasons out of there control.personaly if i lived closer i would help organize/run the creeks shows with them as they do a great job
firebelliedfreak likes this.
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Super Regular
Default Thanks.

Just wanted to add that we attended the show and we had a very good day meeting up with everyone and we will definitely be there for next years shows Thanks to all the show organisers. Cheers, Brin.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Egg

In some aspects i agree as ive never been to a show before yesterday, it was disapointing as i went looking for a few particular morph of leopard gecko and found very little variation in what was available and so i came home empty handed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Super Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksy020 View Post
In some aspects i agree as ive never been to a show before yesterday, it was disapointing as i went looking for a few particular morph of leopard gecko and found very little variation in what was available and so i came home empty handed
so you were disappointed that you couldn't find the right morph's(not the shows fault) but what did you think to the show(venue,entrance fee,stall holder attitude, organizer's attitude).think we are looking wrong at what most see as a bad show.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Egg
Talking

this is why i said in some aspects i was disapointed, it was a lil frustrating waiting to get in but you get that everywhere, there were a lot of absolutly briliant breaders there but then they had ppl there who were just you to make money and didnt care what they were saying to sell there stuff, regardless id definatly go again
Old 03-12-2012, 11:54 PM

What I liked about this show was the fact that it was a Breeders Meeting.
With very little if any wild stuff as in the past.
bothrops and CREAKS like this.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Super Regular

i thought it was a good show and enjoyed it, just a shame someone didnt come outside and explain the reason for the late opening.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:52 AM
5 Star Member

Great show and well done to creaks, once again standing up to the antis and willing to fight for our rights to have a reptile show.

I don't think anyone can just turn up at show expecting to see everything they want, for the end of the year I thought it was very good.
richie.b and GM123 like this.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Ultra Citizen

it was cold but then its December! get a grip or a coat! i'd like to thank the breeders for bringing there reptiles out in such weather. at least it was nice and warm inside the venue. Also a HUGE thank you to the guys at C.R.E.A.K.S for organizing these events that i look forward to every time they are on
GM123 likes this.
0.1.0 Crestie
0.1.0 Axolotls
1.0.0 Red Ear Slider
Old 04-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksy020 View Post
this is why i said in some aspects i was disapointed, it was a lil frustrating waiting to get in but you get that everywhere, there were a lot of absolutly briliant breaders there but then they had ppl there who were just you to make money and didnt care what they were saying to sell there stuff, regardless id definatly go again
That's interesting; what makes you say that? Are you referring to any particular sellers (not that I expect you to name them here, that wouldn't be good!).

Tags
shows