Would you ever? - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > DWA Species

Old 05-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Ultra Citizen
Send a message via MSN to AraCyanea

I love taking risks, but that's not so much the reason to why I would take it. It would be an experience, that very few people can say they have done. I also wonder what it tastes like with the tezture and all.

Currently owns:

1.0.0 - Hognose
1.0.0 - Albino Burmese
0.1.0 - Granite Burmese

Wishlist:

0.1.1 - Albino Reticulated Python
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-istealbears View Post
Okay, take out your own snale out of the equation amd say someone offered you some to see if you wanted to try it? Would you then? I don't see how this is a stupid question to be honest, you can drink venom and be perfectly fine. NaturallyWild, it doesn't upset me, it's just opened my eyes to how closed minded some people in here are. :/ Bradley, I would do it to see how it tastes. I am an odd character and would try many different things.
Well different strokes for different folks, personally I think you would have to be slightly mad to drink it, what if you had a little cut on your tongue, inside cheeks etc (without knowing) ??? As I say if someone wants to then its down to them,
newrepaddict1981 likes this.

I can't believe how cheap I'm doing him for now !!!
4 gene male dwarf Retic £400
This prices include full setup!!!!!

dwarf retic
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...l#post12161744
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...l#post12161755
Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleybradleyc View Post
Well different strokes for different folks, personally I think you would have to be slightly mad to drink it, what if you had a little cut on your tongue, inside cheeks etc (without knowing) ??? As I say if someone wants to then its down to them,
I think you are being kind as his post is plain stupid and as I have already stated idiotic post like his really show this section in a poor light!
Crownan and JackR like this.
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Premier Member

The entire mouth/oesophagus/stomach passage is pretty much entirely mucosal membrane.. the risk of a small fissure or an 'open' capillary near the surface tissue is relatively high. The smallest drop of most venoms can cause severe envenomations - you've seen the pictures of someones arm rotting off - imagine that in your mouth or stomach...

In the last few days you have advised that you would be happy to keep a hot without a licence (but it would be OK as you'd keep it 'properly' with security etc). And now this ingenious suggestion.

I would advise letting the darwin awards have a new contestant, feel free to act out your desires and let us all know how you got on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlifewarrior View Post
I cant be bothered with people like that anymore....i just burry them in the garden
Old 05-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery42 View Post
I think you are being kind as his post is plain stupid and as I have already stated idiotic post like his really show this section in a poor light!
I am yes as you cannot reason with someone with these sort of views, so there is no point trying to point out how stupid their view really is. So what's the point in jumping down their throat. When they have the mind set of a 5 year old you can point out the dangers, but some that even asks a question should be carted off in a straight jacket

As said before the op wants dwa but do you really think anyone would offer to mentor someone with these views ??
tigersnake likes this.

dwarf retic

Last edited by Bradleybradleyc; 05-10-2012 at 08:58 AM..
Old 05-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Forum Citizen

1 word spring to mind ZOOMER why on earth would you want to drink venom??? i seriously hope no1 on this earth ever gives you a license if this is the sort of s..t your gonna do once you get a snake. Yes its prob been done by someone and yeah they may have survived its far to risky though. The slightest cut on you tounge cheek gums even in your throat or in your stomach then that would allow venom into the bloodstream. Then i bet you anything you would wish you hadnt tried it i guarantee you that. Just last year there was a guy got sprayed in the face by a Red spitting cobra i think the venom got through somesort of cut either in his nose or mouth and he sadly past away may he rest in peice. spat venom isnt usually fatal but in that case it was so swallowing it thats just plain stupid yeah fair enough i can see your curiosity in a way but get a grip please. Not often i have a rant here but this is just stupid. Please if i have any of the facts wrong about the spitter please correct me cheers.
1 Inland taipan (Oxyuranus microlepidotus) 1 Gaboon viper (Bitis rhinoceros) 1 Rough scaled death adder (Acanthophis rugusos) 1 Monocled cobra (Naja kaouthia) 1 Western diamondback rattlesnake (Crotalus atrox) 1 Hamster (Rodent) and 1 Cat thats no ours (Neighbours cat)
Old 05-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleybradleyc View Post
I am yes as you cannot reason with someone with these sort of views, so there is no point trying to point out how stupid their view really is. So what's the point in jumping down their throat. When they have the mind set of a 5 year old you can point out the dangers, but some that even asks a question should be carted off in a straight jacket

As said before the op wants dwa but do you really think anyone would offer to mentor someone with these views ??
If I ever find out his name I will ensure we never give him any training!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery42 View Post
If I ever find out his name I will ensure we never give him any training!
Neither would I if I knew anyone who mentored etc. it makes a mockery asking people whom help people out on this forum and share theirs hots/experiences. It's no wonder a lot of people whom keep hots are not on forums

dwarf retic
Old 05-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Ultra Citizen

All of this is a fun read to be honest.

It's interesting to see peoples views and how closed minded some people are.

My name is Steve, slippery. Will happily give you it.

It is amazing seeing how someone very open minded like myself has views that people see as stupid, idicotic and such.

Currently owns:

1.0.0 - Hognose
1.0.0 - Albino Burmese
0.1.0 - Granite Burmese

Wishlist:

Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Ultra Citizen

All of this is a fun read to be honest.

It's interesting to see peoples views and how closed minded some people are.

My name is Steve, slippery. Will happily give you it.

It is amazing seeing how someone very open minded like myself has views that people see as stupid, idicotic and such.

From what chrondo says, I believe many of you live by the law. I live by morals, not the law.

Currently owns:

1.0.0 - Hognose
1.0.0 - Albino Burmese
0.1.0 - Granite Burmese

Wishlist: