EHS Norfolk show 2012 - Page 12 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Reptile Shows & Breeder Meetings > EHS Shows

Old 09-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Forum Citizen
Default Ehs

Hi all

A quick note to both the organizers (great job yet again) and all who attended the Norwich EHS event, this was a well organised show in a very good safe venue and loads of fun had by all. It was good to see how many people attended, in light of the recent problems with shows, the stronger the attendance the safer these events will be with the help of the FBH.

Again a big thanks to all, and see you at the next event.

Regards

Graham & Janice
Paul Chase and Frosty2532 like this.

Or find us on face book

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
Hi all

A quick note to both the organizers (great job yet again) and all who attended the Norwich EHS event, this was a well organised show in a very good safe venue and loads of fun had by all. It was good to see how many people attended, in light of the recent problems with shows, the stronger the attendance the safer these events will be with the help of the FBH.

Again a big thanks to all, and see you at the next event.

Regards

Graham & Janice
Ditto! A very enjoyable show and I will be going along next year for definite!
Caz and hadlowj like this.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Forum Citizen

Does anyone know who the guys were selling the vivs as you walked in? They were on the left as soon as you walked in the door. They had a viv there I was interested in but no money at the time lol. I got contact details but they have dissapeared. (Or I may have thrown them by accident)

if you can help will you pm me.

Ta
Todd (Boyfriend) 1.0.0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixtabella View Post
Does anyone know who the guys were selling the vivs as you walked in? They were on the left as soon as you walked in the door. They had a viv there I was interested in but no money at the time lol. I got contact details but they have dissapeared. (Or I may have thrown them by accident)

if you can help will you pm me.

Ta
custom aquaria
Caz likes this.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Allegro View Post
custom aquaria
Thanks
PHP Code:
:2thumb
Todd (Boyfriend) 1.0.0

Old 08-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Super Citizen

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm a member of the corn snake and rainbow boa forums and blackcat suggested I post here. We came to the Norfolk show in July and there was a whole table of Columbian Rainbow boas. We purchased an adorable little female but so far have been unable to persuade her to eat We've tried everything we can think of, (braining, tubbing, scenting, leaving overnight, wiggling it like crazy, superheating, defrosting in water, defrosting not in water, chick thigh...) and it's been advised on the rainbow boa forum that we really need to try live mouse pinks... but I have no idea where to source them!

We live just over the border in west Suffolk, so wondered if anyone knew of anywhere local to us that we could obtain a live pinky as we are getting really desparate now as she is looking very thin.

Also I wondered if any of the EHS members would know details of the breeder (they weren't there on the day and the table was run by EHS members).

Yours hopefully lol

sb
Old 10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart bunny View Post
Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm a member of the corn snake and rainbow boa forums and blackcat suggested I post here. We came to the Norfolk show in July and there was a whole table of Columbian Rainbow boas. We purchased an adorable little female but so far have been unable to persuade her to eat We've tried everything we can think of, (braining, tubbing, scenting, leaving overnight, wiggling it like crazy, superheating, defrosting in water, defrosting not in water, chick thigh...) and it's been advised on the rainbow boa forum that we really need to try live mouse pinks... but I have no idea where to source them!

We live just over the border in west Suffolk, so wondered if anyone knew of anywhere local to us that we could obtain a live pinky as we are getting really desparate now as she is looking very thin.

Also I wondered if any of the EHS members would know details of the breeder (they weren't there on the day and the table was run by EHS members).

Yours hopefully lol

sb
Have you tried smaller mice? My milk snake is full grown and should be able to eat adult mice, but he just prefers two small ones. It was months before I worked that out and tried everything you've tried! If it's not that I hope someone can help you as I have no idea where to get live mice either. I'm sure there are breeders that may sell some in the classifieds section though.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Regular
Default The Mouse Factory UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrek View Post
looks like i am going to this show as visiting my mum near kings lynn that day is there anyone selling frozen foods going to be there
Yes. I shall be there selling frozen food (see my price list in the feed forum)
If you wish to place an order for the show it will be there waiting for you. Will also have some of my corns,kings and boas for sale.
Many thanks
Dave

Tags
norwich show 2012