Reptile Forums

Reptile Forums (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/)
-   EHS Shows (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/ehs-shows/)
-   -   Norwich show showground access Gate E (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/ehs-shows/866879-norwich-show-showground-access-gate.html)

Austin Allegro 05-07-2012 12:33 PM

Norwich show showground access Gate E

As was the case last year the Eastern Herpetological show at the Norfolk showground clashes with a Young Farmers event. In order to prevent a build up of traffic back onto the A47 and some of you herpers being in the wrong queue and paying a Young Farmers admission fee ( which a few did last year:lol2:) we are using GATE E as the access point to our exhibition hall. This will be signposted on the day and direct you to take the first left (Long lane) at the roundabout on the showground side of the A47. GATE E is then a few hundreds metres down on the right.

GeckoD 06-07-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Allegro (Post 10237386)
As was the case last year the Eastern Herpetological show at the Norfolk showground clashes with a Young Farmers event. In order to prevent a build up of traffic back onto the A47 and some of you herpers being in the wrong queue and paying a Young Farmers admission fee ( which a few did last year:lol2:) we are using GATE E as the access point to our exhibition hall. This will be signposted on the day and direct you to take the first left (Long lane) at the roundabout on the showground side of the A47. GATE E is then a few hundreds metres down on the right.

I did NOT do this:whistling2:
Actually we pulled up and my cousin walked over and I was like:gasp:
wtf are you doing here, he explained about the young farmers thing which actually sounded quite food lol and I thought right EHS show ...or young farmers...:hmm:

Caz 06-07-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeckoD (Post 10242853)
I did NOT do this:whistling2:
Actually we pulled up and my cousin walked over and I was like:gasp:
wtf are you doing here, he explained about the young farmers thing which actually sounded quite food lol and I thought right EHS show ...or young farmers...:hmm:

Wer had a few ;ast year that enjoyed both!

kitschyduck 08-07-2012 01:35 PM

When we turned up today we didn't go to gate E and a man asked us 'farmers or reptiles?' When we said reptiles he really didn't believe us and kept asking if we were sure! That confused me a bit! I wonder why he didn't believe us?!

becky89 08-07-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitschyduck (Post 10249580)
When we turned up today we didn't go to gate E and a man asked us 'farmers or reptiles?' When we said reptiles he really didn't believe us and kept asking if we were sure! That confused me a bit! I wonder why he didn't believe us?!

Probably messing with ya :lol2:

I thought we'd gone the wrong way cos there weren't any cars going when we got there lol.

kitschyduck 08-07-2012 05:06 PM

I we either looked like we would prefer ponies or he thought we were trying to get out of the farming fee LOL