2 New Habistat Digital stat in RFUK Competition. - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Equipment & Supplies

Old 31-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Ultra Citizen
Default 2 New Habistat Digital stat in RFUK Competition.

Ok I have conceded...
Trouble is how are we going to do this? What sort of competition and how am I going to draw it?
Suggestions before midday today so that I can get it up and running!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Banned

You could do it similarly to Facebook. You can 'like' a post on here so you could stick all the names in a hat and pull two out.
BeardedDeano1985 and JBOB like this.
Old 31-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko View Post
You could do it similarly to Facebook. You can 'like' a post on here so you could stick all the names in a hat and pull two out.

i agree with this ^^^^ or you could just give 1 to me and meko as we are the only ones that have replied
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Ultra Citizen

the name in the hat idea would work best i think.. its 100% fair and easy

Old 31-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Ultra Citizen

Be the first in the World to receive one of the brand new HabiStat Digital Thermostats.
Simply Like this post and 2 lucky people will be entered into a draw and will receive one of these units each.
Not available to the public for another Month yet, HabiStat want you to be the first to use them and tell everyone how fantastic they are!
Here is a brief description of the 3 different units.
Functions:
● Continual readout of current temperature and time ● Coloured Icon flashes to indicate function presently in use ● Waterproof, 3 metre long, low voltage sensor ● Adjustable alarm function to give visual and audible warning when temperature goes above or below set temperature parameters ● Can be disabled if not required ● Both upper and lower temperature limits can be set ● Comes with preset parameters, so can just be plugged in and used if required ● Will not loose memory settings if power is disconnected ● Measures to 0.1c. ● Easy to set and use ● Maximum 600 watts ● 12 months guarantee ●
DIMMING THERMOSTAT WITH DAY & NIGHT FUNCTIONS + TIMERS Suitable for all heaters and will provide a continual temperature rather than a hot / cold cycle. Separate setting of daytime temperature and night time temperature. Revolutionary Power Meter continually indicates % of power at the heater. Two separate timed circuit to turn separate heaters, lighting fans or spray systems on twice and off twice in a 24 hour period. TEMPERATURE THERMOSTAT WITH DAY & NIGHT FUNCTIONS + TIMERS ON / OFF Thermostat. Separate setting of daytime temperature and night time temperature. On / off temperature cycle adjustable between 0.1c and 5c. Temperature set at midway point. Two separate timed circuit to turn separate heaters, lighting, fans or spray systems on twice and off twice in 24 hour period. TEMPERATURE THERMOSTAT + TIMER ON / OFF Thermostat. On/ off temperature cycle adjustable between 0.1c and 5c. Temperature set at midway point. One separate timed circuit to turn heater, lighting, fan or spray system on and off once in a 24 hour period.
Anthony, Replika, -k- and 79 others like this.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Ultra Citizen

How's that?
swede likes this.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

I think it's a great idea!
Old 31-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Ultra Citizen

done and done!.. ooo i hope i win lol

Old 31-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Hatchling