Best website for live food in the UK - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Feeder


  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Egg
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
Default Best website for live food in the UK

Hi,

I've heard it's a lot better value buying live food online, also my local stores have limited availability. So any recomendations on live food websites in the UK?

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2017, 12:41 PM
FishForLife2001's Avatar
Ultra Citizen
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 1,219
Default

EBay.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
__________________
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

VEGANISM IS A LIE
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 17-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 266
Default

I'd love to find a decent supplier too. Most are as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike and as consistent as my crap after a takeaway. The big players(including but not limited to livefoods direct, livefoods4u, swell and internet reptile) are all the same in that they will get some orders on point but others are way off. This includes wrong and inconsistent sizes, wrong and inconsistent numbers, wrong species(which isn't too bad when it's just crickets), terrible packaging(had a delivery of 4 regular tubs of morio worms to bump up price in a recent order and 3 tubs were 10% full, the other 90% made it into my substrates and my postman's van) and as much as you tell them they never seem to care much.

Come to think of it I probably need to find a decent takeaway too...
Dungbug, rudders and PeterUK like this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feed , live food , online , website

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Leopard Gecko regurgitating food? rowanATX Lizards 22 13-06-2017 08:07 PM
Leopard Gecko Food Help PLEASE! jackiez Lizards 5 29-04-2017 03:58 PM
RECOVERY SLURRY for emergencies. Help?? DragonKhaleesi Snakes 55 09-04-2017 09:20 AM
Blue Tongue Skinks dog food brand? silversceptile Lizards 161 29-09-2016 11:29 PM
Royals not eating - try changing the food Malc Snakes 10 18-09-2016 09:06 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)