live mice in the gateshead/newcastle area - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Food Classifieds

Old 01-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Super Regular
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%

Assist feeding doesn't harm the snake if done right. Force feeding is something else altogether.

What will you do with the live mice if they are all great feeders? Wouldn't it make more sense to find a seller so that you have access to them and purchase them if absolutely necessary?

Just my thoughts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Forum Citizen
RFUKTrader: 3 / 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by magatron1 View Post
Assist feeding doesn't harm the snake if done right. Force feeding is something else altogether.

What will you do with the live mice if they are all great feeders? Wouldn't it make more sense to find a seller so that you have access to them and purchase them if absolutely necessary?

Just my thoughts
Please read my first post on this thread
Old 03-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Super Citizen
RFUKTrader: 5 / 100%
Reviews: 1

No one seems to have answered your question but jumped on the live feed. There is nothing wrong with live feed as long as it is necessary and supervised.
Look for "Stephen SnakeBreeder Sharp" Chester-lee-street he breeds Corns and mice natural substrate his son lives in the Newcastle area he will put you in contact. Look for him on FB without the quotes otherwise there is a really good guy in Billingham that may be just outside your area if not PM me for his phone number or email.
jarvo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Forum Citizen
RFUKTrader: 3 / 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
No one seems to have answered your question but jumped on the live feed. There is nothing wrong with live feed as long as it is necessary and supervised.
Look for "Stephen SnakeBreeder Sharp" Chester-lee-street he breeds Corns and mice natural substrate his son lives in the Newcastle area he will put you in contact. Look for him on FB without the quotes otherwise there is a really good guy in Billingham that may be just outside your area if not PM me for his phone number or email.
Thanks for the answer to my question, I'm not surprised to get some comments that had nothing at all to do with my first post.

I did mail Stephen yesterday, he has replied and hopefully will be able to help me if needed.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Super Citizen
Reviews: 1

And they wonder why the group has lost a lot of members.
Glad to be of help.
jarvo likes this.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Premier Citizen

I breed multi`s but I don't feed live, I euthanize them co2 then freeze them, that way I know they are getting well fed and healthy multi`s for dinner. oh and it saves me a small fortune.

Tags
mice snake