The Old Euro Racks - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > General Herp Chat
Register RFUK Articles Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Old 28-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Regular
Default The Old Euro Racks

Hey guys, how is everyone doing? Not posted on here for ages now and from what I can see I'm not the only one who hasn't been around for a while.
I've just been speaking to a friend I haven't seen for a few years and we got to reminiscing and got on to the subject of my old euro racks which then brought up the subject of the old owner Derek and I just got to wondering if anyone knew what happened to him after all the trouble towards the end of his ownership of euro racks. I unfortunately was one of the unlucky people that managed to lose a lot of money and not have anything to show for it. I should have learnt my lesson really given that my original rack took 8 months to finally arrive, I was offered another 2 levels for free due to the time I had to wait for it, which obviously never turned up but he also sold me a couple of royals that I also never got to see in the flesh that set me back quite a few hundred pounds 🙄. But yeah It just made me curious if anyone knew what happened to him or did he just disappear in to the wind?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement