fire royal python-pastel,normal and spider - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Genetics


  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 AM
coral1's Avatar
Super Citizen
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: cheshire
Posts: 856
Default fire royal python-pastel,normal and spider

hi which royal morph the best to breed with a fire royal python.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:45 AM
reptile_man_08's Avatar
Postaholic Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chatteris, Cambs
Posts: 11,087
Send a message via AIM to reptile_man_08
Default

fire for Bkel's (25% chance per egg, 50% CPE fire), pastel for fireflies (25% CPE - the best imo), normal for more fire's (50% CPE), spider for fire spider's (25% CPE)...
__________________
No longer a reptile keeper.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:59 AM
jnr's Avatar
jnr jnr is offline
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,111
Default

Bumblebee or pewter..would give great odds
__________________
Bruce

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Blackecho's Avatar
Premier Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rotherham
Posts: 7,136
Default

From Pastle, Spider or Normal?

Pastle for Fireflies for me.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Forum Citizen
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 455
Default

pastel for me to
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:29 PM
jnr's Avatar
jnr jnr is offline
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackecho View Post
From Pastle, Spider or Normal?

Pastle for Fireflies for me.
LOL! would have to be pastel in that case
__________________
Bruce

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spider/Spider Influenced Morphs/Normal Royal Python Sloughed Skins Wanted. Gaboon Snakes 35 26-08-2011 10:31 AM
3 Female Royals - Spider, Lemon Pastel, Fire - Edinburgh ks99945 Snake Classifieds 40 25-10-2010 08:38 AM
Royal Python 1 Spider 2 Normal (Derby) j.pidge Snake Classifieds 7 25-05-2009 08:04 PM
Pastel / Spider Royal Python Bundle! Proven Breeders. (S Wales or Delivery) Athravan Snake Classifieds 0 26-09-2008 12:32 PM
spider/pastel royal python adult males for sale/south wales angeleyes77 Snake Classifieds 1 23-09-2008 10:39 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)