Vivexotic viva + extra large vivarium - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Habitat > Habitat Pictures

Old 05-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Regular
Default Vivexotic viva + extra large vivarium

Hello i currently have a vivexotic ax48 which is 4ft high 4ft long and 2ft deep but the bottom piece of wood has a bit of water damage so ive decided to buy the new design of the viv exotic range and im going for the biggest one in the extra large. My question is do anyone on here already have one so i can see what its like all set up. I have water dragons by the way.

Thanks mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Egg

Hi Mike, I build vivariums and noticed in your post that you said it has water damage. If you are looking for a new vivarium that is water tight then all of our vivariums come with aquatic sealant to ensure that the damage that has occurred to you, doesn't happen with our vivariums. We build custom vivariums in any size or colour and also we have started to build water tight areas within the vivariums for the slightly bigger reptiles that like a quick swim or to soak in the water. If you would like to see some of our vivariums just let me know
Old 13-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Regular

Hi yeah i would be interested, can i see some of your vivariums please, i have chinese water dragons so something with water bottoms would be great.

Tags
chinese water dragon , habitat , lizard