Exo Terra background - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Habitat

Old 08-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Egg
Default Exo Terra background

We have two young WTF and have a exo terra tank (45 x 65 x 45) we have just had to take out the foam background as the crickets have decided to eat a hole thought it and congregate at the back.

Is there anything that we can use instead? would crickets eat Lucky Reptile coco background? Does anyone know if it has any gaps or does it sit flush to the tank?

Our other thought was a picture background like you get for fish but I haven't been able to find any. We have disposed of the exo terra background.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj90 View Post
We have two young WTF and have a exo terra tank (45 x 65 x 45) we have just had to take out the foam background as the crickets have decided to eat a hole thought it and congregate at the back.

Is there anything that we can use instead? would crickets eat Lucky Reptile coco background? Does anyone know if it has any gaps or does it sit flush to the tank?

Our other thought was a picture background like you get for fish but I haven't been able to find any. We have disposed of the exo terra background.
I think crickets will preaty much eat there way through anything given the chance, thats why i mainly feed Calci-worms. You could always do a fake background out of coco fibre and expanding foam, they are much easier than they first appear and look fantastic.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR-iXEVWrZE

https://www.instagram.com/rubyjadegecko/ (Geckos Instagram)

Tags
background , exo terra , frog , white tree frog , wtf