Clean up crew for chameleon - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Habitat

Old 16-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Hatchling
Default Clean up crew for chameleon

Hi everyone I have just recently set up my panther chams bio active tank, but so far the only bugs in there are springtails. What else can I add in there to help? I’m Going to add some woodlice when I find somewhere that has them in stock but I was thinking maybe about also putting in a millipede, I know that most can secrete cyanide so I wasn’t too sure but I’ve seen on a few forums that chams have eaten millipedes after they’ve somehow gotten into the enclosure and they’ve been fine. I don’t want to risk it if there’s a chance that something could happen but I’m a little lost for what I can put into the tank as I like to see a lot of bug life in them. I have geckos and they have two different species of darkling beetles a millipede and springtails so should I do the same or is there actually other species I can add? Any help is appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement