my bd new vivarium - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Habitat

Old 17-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Regular
Default my bd new vivarium

so after making a vivarium 2ft for a leopard gecko and then changing are minds to a baby BD and after a lot if great advice iv now joined a new viv to my old vivarium finally finished.... yay all I need is the glass doors which will be done tomorrow and waiting on the post lady for me lighting and such.. but here are pictures of the old viv and the new viv hope you all like took ages haha :P

hope you like any more advice would be great as im not to sure on the fake plants but yea let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Ultra Citizen

looks alot better! what substrate will you be using? have you thought about a 3D background build?

Old 17-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFrilledDragonLawson View Post
looks alot better! what substrate will you be using? have you thought about a 3D background build?
. Im just using lino till he/she gets older I may just stick with lino or change it depending on how it is and what other people suggest, and as for the 3d background I did originally want to do this and gave it ago but it went really wrong lol so once iv got him settled in an such im going to try again and re decorate it as I have a few ideas :P but yea as for background one of my friends is a graphic designer and works in a printing place so he is going to sort out the background for me so for now it will just be a picture
x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Ultra Citizen

Looks good Where did you get those runners from, they look like aluminium, no?

Dave

Old 18-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_shed View Post
Looks good Where did you get those runners from, they look like aluminium, no?

Dave

thank you took so long to make lol
erm im not to sure there from BnQ
ill have to ask the partner what they are haha I have no idea just glad its all pretty much finished :')
x
Old 18-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Super Regular

You can buy 3D backgrounds you know - most of the on-line reptile stores do some.

You can buy the Exo-Terra ones pretty easily. They are the same as the ones that come with their terrariums - available in different sizes and you just cut them to fit or put two in side by side or what have you.

It would give you an instant result and your baby beardy will enjoy clambering up it.
ashleighsuzanne likes this.
Old 18-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
You can buy 3D backgrounds you know - most of the on-line reptile stores do some.

You can buy the Exo-Terra ones pretty easily. They are the same as the ones that come with their terrariums - available in different sizes and you just cut them to fit or put two in side by side or what have you.

It would give you an instant result and your baby beardy will enjoy clambering up it.
There are also people on here who will quote for creating backgrounds, myself and tomcannon both take on commisions for backgrounds, hides, etc.

Dave
tomcannon and ashleighsuzanne like this.

Old 18-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post

yea I will defo look into this i think a baby would love the climbing
x